Skip to content

Raising concerns about a Regulated Member

You can report any concerns you have about Regulated Members by completing the form below.

Regulated Members are RICS professionals and regulated firms.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received from RICS, you can find out what to do next here

Your details

Details of the Regulated Member

Your concerns

Has the Regulated Member’s fees been paid?
Have you complained to the Regulated Member?
Have you requested the Regulated Member’s complaints handling procedure?
Have you approached anyone else about your concerns: eg. a solicitor, the courts?