A joint event of RICS & CREDAI, where the eminent industry leaders from India and China discussed on various points covering some the below questions:
- How is the economic recovery scenario in India going to be different from China?
- What has China done that India can also emulate?
- How are we looking to cope with the economic shock that COVID has posed? What measures need to be factored for aggregate demand and supply chain issues to be addressed, more so from a built environment
- How is technology expected to transform the landscape? Can India adopt
technology to the same extent as China? What are the opportunities and challenges?
- How and what needs to be done to manage the wider environment in terms of preparedness and responsiveness and not just our facilities, in order for the latter to stay and remain safe?
- How is resilience being built, basis the learnings from COVID?
- What will the new normal look like? How is China setting the scene for this?
This masterclass is market specific to South Asia.