The Government announced the first Hong Kong Roadmap on Popularisation of Electric Vehicles in early 2021 which sets out long-term policy objectives and plans for the city to attain zero vehicular emissions before 2050 (find more information about the policy here). How would that affect us as stakeholders of the community? What will be expected in the future residential and commercial carpark? This webinar invites representatives from policy maker, solution providers, and real estate developers/investors to share the views and the implication to the region.
You will hear from this webinar:
- Updates on EV development in HK
- The Hong Kong Roadmap on Popularisation of Electric Vehicles
- Urban planning considerations for popularising EV
- Challenges faced by different sectors in implementing the roadmap
- Benefit of implementing more facilities for EV to the city’s sustainable development
- What can developers do to cope with government’s plan?
- ROI for implementing EV facilities
- Dr. Benny So, Senior Environmental Protection Officer at Environmental Protection Department, Hong Kong
- Mr. Vincent Chung, Business Development Manager at Cornerstone Technologies Holdings Limited
- Mr. Dick Tong, Project Manager at Swire Properties Limited
- Mr. Alan Choi, MRICS, RICS Matric Committee Chair, Property Manager at Emperor International Holdings
Watch the webinar